Cycling sessions at the Bristol Family Cycling Centre
The Bristol Family Cycling Centre at Hengrove has a range of traffic-free paths and a 400m former athletics track to allow children and adults to increase their cycling confidence, regardless of age, ability or access needs.
We have learn to ride sessions, open inclusive sessions for disabled users and sessions for adult novices each week with cycling instructors on hand to help.
Users of the Bristol Family Cycling Centre can bring their own bike or try one of ours (subject to sizing and availability). We have a wide range, including:
- two-wheeled bikes for children and adults
- Children’s balance bikes
- Side-by-side tandem bikes for two – for those with visual impairment or not confident with steering and braking
- A double-hand cycle for two and single-hand cycles – for those who have difficulty using pedals
- A Quad cycle – a fixed pedal, low speed very stable bike
- Tricycles – large, medium and small 3-wheelers
On Saturday February 18, and March 18 (1.30 – 3.30 pm) we have inclusive family sessions for disabled users to ride with their family and friends.
More info on location, session times and prices, and our range of bikes at: www.betterbybike.info/familycyclingcentre
Posted on 13th February 2017